Friday 11 October 2013

Module 10

Google Sites
WOW!  After discussing the amazing capabilities of Google apps and Docs as well as all the book marking sites with other colleagues I feel quite enthused to use them as part of my teaching both for the children to access and learn from as well as for my own Professional Learning.  I am definitely going to set up my own Web Page and link it somehow to my Class Blog.  That way the children can access the activities I put on my Web Page as well.  I will probably use the experts at school to help if I get stuck.  But I could see the whole school having each class with their own web page linked to the main school web page.  The parents may see then the importance of these Online Learning Tools and allow their children to use them and be competent in using them so the time in class is used for supporting their learning. 

I found the Video clip about Google sites and how to set up a class web page very informative.  It didn't look hard so I think I will definitely explore this a lot more.

No comments:

Post a Comment