Friday 13 September 2013

Module 6

My Picaso Album link  https://plus.google.com/u/0/
I had trouble sharing from my Picaso Album to this Blog page but it went to my Google account.  I couldn't access the tutorial it said it was unavailable.

I found this Module very challenging and took a long time to complete.  Some of the editing of the photos I could not do due not being able to access the tutorials and the access on the side of the photos where they should have come up.  So if anyone has any comments feel free to explain.  As I said in Module 5 I feel the Picaso is the same as Media Windows and I feel it easier accessing my photos from their than from Picaso.  It just seems to keep downloading all my photos every time I access it.  I have several copies of all the photos I had on my computer now.

No comments:

Post a Comment