Monday 23 September 2013

Module 7

In this Module I have learnt about Delicious and how you can  book mark on the web.  The only problem is when I set up my Delicious account that page didn't look like the one on the tutorial so I couldn't work out how to save it to my tool bar as their didn't even appear to be a toolbar on my computer to save it to.  I think at one stage many weeks ago when I was doing something on the internet I couldn't see the page I was needing at the bottom so I think I have deleted the tool bar on the Internet Explorer page.  But I have managed to save some links in my delicious account.  I think I have a lot of learning to go.  The students could use this to bookmark important sites they need for research in the classroom.  My biggest challenge is using all the new tools and being competent at them.  I feel I'm learning so much that I have information overload and that I won't pick up sufficient skills in any of these tools as I fly past these modules.  Time is so limited at the best  of times I feel I won't do justice to any of it.  However,  I may have to revisit some of these tools at the end of the course for a refresher.  Perhaps if I use them all regularly I will feel more comfortable with them. 
I wonder do we need to use all the tools we are learning?  Or do we just pick out the ones we feel will be the most useful?

No comments:

Post a Comment